Monday, December 22, 2003

merry xmas!

Happy christmas to all and sundry! I know it's only the 22nd, but what the H. For the limited number of readers of this blog, can I ask you to look at purely creative, my blog for creative stuff? If you like it, can you please let me know and pas it on? there's nothing there yet, but I'll be adding a doodleboard on it soon for my photos, sketches and pictures. These will be relatively low-res stuff: If you want them, they'll be copiable, but if you want originals, they'll cost! Art, ideally, should be free. However, ideals aren't gonna pay my rent, sadly. The writing I will be posting on it is all copyright. Of course, I won't be able to do anything if you decide to quote any of the poetry ad hoc, or quote it, and quite rightly. The sketches and the prose however are a different thing. Performances of any sketches will have to be with my express permission, or I'll come round your house, rip your right leg off and beat you to death with the wet end. Comments are most welcome.

No comments: