Monday, January 05, 2004

The first blog of the year

Been to busy, too tired, and too sad to blog. I decided to not worry about money until after the end of the festive season: I didn't want to make others unhappy with my unhappiness. Now I do have to worry, and how! I have precisely two pounds twenty pence in my pocket, and that's it. All the money I have. I can't even get groceries for my family this week, let alone pay for the mortgage, insurance, credit cards, loans, etc. etc. I really don't know what else to do. I can, of course, get more work, but I've worked out that I'd need to work at least another 30 hours a week to dig myself out of this. I really don't know what to do. It's not even as if I was living an extravagant lifestyle: On the contrary, I'm rather frugal in most aspects. How did it all go wrong? How? There's been an evil shadow over me ever since the earthquake in Turkey in August 1999. Every decision, including returning to the UK, has turned out badly, and now I'm about to lose my house and probably my family. What can I do? If anyone is reading this, please help. Please. I'm prepared to do anything now (as long as it's legal) to dig myself out of this situation.

No comments: