Thursday, January 29, 2004

...

Can't think of anything to write really, so I'm just going to riff with what's going on in my head at the mo. I missed a bloody blizzard by minutes: I was just leaving college when it all kicked off. after an hour of waiting, I decided to walk home. Halfway down the road, it stopped. Ha bloody ha ha.

Nur's going off to Istanbul tomorrow morning - I'll drive her to the station to get her bus. She is most definitely not a happy bunny at present. She talked with her mum last night, who apparently sounded much brighter and chirpier than before. Still, she's going to have a sad time of it, no matter the outcome.

I now need to do a ton of marking for the Academic English course - what joy, scrutinising essays for evidence of plagiarism. Then, of course, I'll hand the things back and the guilty students will say, 'I didn't no copy! No! My work!', until I show them the relevant pages from a Google search. Then they'll grin and smirk. Twats.

On another learning front, it looks like I might be giving Turkish lesssons, which will be interesting.

Right, enough of nothing being said, time to do some real work.

No comments: