Tuesday, December 09, 2003

Tuesday!

Oh well, only another 11 shopping days or so to go till xmas...doesn't matter, I don't have any money anyway.....I seriously need to find strange new ways to make wonga. I have creditors baying for my cash left, right and centre...bastards. That's the way it's been ever since we moved back to the UK -there is always some parasitic sod after money. I have tried to curb my expenditure to the best of my ability, yet I'm still haemorraghing cash. What the fuck can I do? A part time job is a possibility, but how long will I be able to work seven days a week? Besides, I really resent not being able to spend time with my family. I hardly saw my own father as a child: I'm damned if I'm going to do the same thing to my son. There's no money in EFL, unless you're John and Liz Soars; So what now?

No comments: