Tuesday, December 09, 2003

evening.

I feel knackered. I still have two more hours of class to get through, and I'm doing grammar. arrrgh. I feel like having a pint and a cigarette instead, but I'm trying to resist the urge. I haven't smoked for two days now, and I want to continue. I want to give up. Physiologically speaking, I should be over the worst, as the nicotine should have entirely evacuated my system by now, and oxygen levels in my blood should be rising significantly. It's just the mental itch of it.....there's a string of time, with beads of desire on it, desire to have a fag, that is....just got to get over each bead at a time.

Something I didn't mention earlier on; I hardly slept at all last night. I notice that this always occurs whenever I don't smoke or drink. I kind of fitfully slept. Continually interrupted by weird dreams. Oh well, shit happens.

No comments: