Monday, December 15, 2003

Five days till end of term....still no money!

A thought just flicked by.....Saddam looked like a really dishevelled guy auditioning to be Santa in some godawful shopping mall. Perhaps that should be part of his punishment: Consigned to a dire grotto every xmas, with really bad jingly nusic and elves nipping out for fag breaks every five minutes, while children sit on his knee, punching him.

Still no money...I went into a bank on saturday to ask about a loan, but it's not looking hopeful. The bastards are happy to dig a hole for you to get into, but not so useful when it comes to being hauled out. I really am in deep financial shit. Perhaps I could have done more to alleviate the situation, I don't know, but it seems that this bloody country has somehow got it in for me. Every time I thought things were starting to look brighter, then bang! Whack! Ka-pow! I get hit for another bill, and I have to piss money. If Anyone has advice, I really will be grateful for it.

No comments: