Monday, March 15, 2004

Infamy!Infamy! They've all got it infamy!

Happy Ides of March to you all.
Well, I didn;t go out and get drunk as a pig after all. I went out briefly, then came home and got drunk as a pig, stayed up all night and played backgammon on the net. Unsurprisingly, I felt fucking horrible on saturday. Nur got back safely that night, then slept for much of the night and the following day. I succeeded in doing bugger all.
This is not good. I really, really need to sort out my finances and what I'm going to do in the near and far future. Now that one chapter of this year has, so to speak, ended, perhaps I can concentrate on what I really need to do now. I hope so, anyway. the trouble is, I really need Nur to help me: I need to feel her support, just in everyday sort of stuff, to help me through.

No comments: