Friday, March 26, 2004

Blacker and blacker...

My home phone got cut off yesterday. i've got no money to pay for the fucking bill, which stands at well over �200, thanks to my darling wife, who has not paid for a fucking thing for the last six months, expecting me to pull money out of thin air to cover everything, and I've got other bills to pay that I can't, plus the fucking expense of hosting a party for a gang of caterwauling 6 year olds, I haven't got a decent pair of trousers to wear, my shoe leather is wearing thin, the screaming bout of eczema has still not succumbed to treatment, I feel ill and exhausted, every motherfucker is whining at me to do something for them, the levels of bureaucracy involved in my job have now attained idiotic levels, and now what?

My students, these people I sweat for, who I help to get their personal statemenmts just right, or to understand precisely how the grammar or structure work, complain about me.

I have seemed 'angry', and 'upset'. I 'am not helping them enough'.

You mean I'm not my usual, bubbly self? I push myself as hard as I can in class to be entertaining, to make the subject lively and thought-provoking and useful.

This is the first time I have been criticised for my teaching since early on in my teaching career.

What a bunch of fucking ingrates. Total fucking cunts. Whiny bunch of pock-marked, sag-shouldered, dreary-minded, dull-witted, knuckle-dragging fuckwits.

Fuck them all. Fuck all the bastards screaming for money, fuck all the demands for a piece of me, fuck every fucking one.

No comments: