Thursday, March 25, 2004

A day when...

....people are walking round with faces like slapped arses. I don't know, everyone seems to be in terminal miserable mood today, myself included. I do, however, feel bloody horrible: a combination of mild illness, a series of late nights and a bottle of wine last night, plus the background despair regarding my finances. I sloped into town this morning to get stuff for Angus' birthday party, taking place on saturday. He keeps inviting more and more children - God knows where we're going to put them. I think I'll get them doing the conga, snaking through one door and out the other in a perpetual circle. As they pass the food, I'll just hurl some at them and hope they swallow. Apparently, one of the children has a nut and lactose allergy, so I suppose I'll have to be careful and try not to kill him.

No comments: