Thursday, April 12, 2007

The Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men...

..Frequently get torn up, eaten, chucked up, stamped on, then flushed round the U-bend. Take this week: a week away from the pressures of work. My plans? Very simple: go to either the Brecon Beacons or up to Snowdonia for a bit of climbing, just for a day or two, and spend the rest of the time diligently doing my Diploma. Simple, no?
Fat fucking chance. The trip git blown out of the window for financial reasons - I can't spare the dosh - and the working diligently on my diploma for familial reasons - one slightly ill wife and two children who need plenty of attention. It's not as if I haven't done anything, just not as much as I'd like.
Anyway, I am now ensconsed in my shed-cum-office-cum-breeding factory for wasps, trying to work. And avoid being stung.
I'm going to return to the concept of credospheres in later blogs, as I want to deal with, as I see it, how people create the things and then how they manipulate them, and why it is arguable that this is unethical.
Well, that's the plan, anyway....

No comments: