Monday, July 12, 2004

Not Happy. Not a bunny.

...I'm having one piss-of off a day so far......
Trying to organise this bloody summer school is turning into a far more serious headache than last year's. No one in finance or HR or the principal's office seems to know, understand or care whose responsibility it is to actually pay for trips for the students, even though the students have these damn excursions as part of their course; I can't book excursions until the last moment, as I don't know how many people I'm going to have in any given week, and consequently I have to wait till this time on a Monday (4.49 pm) before I can make a move. This little problem is compounded by Finance insisting on monies being raised at least 4 DAYS in advance, plus I need to get permission from various bosses (all of whom are on holiday) for the bloody trip to go ahead, said permission being granted a week in advance. OK, I could put the permission forms forward early, but they insist on having a list of the students (along with a risk assessment form so they can cover their miserable hides should their be some kind of litigation inducing accident) before they can give assent. And of course I don't know who'll be on it.....

Life - what Joy!

I have noticed that 'the joy of raki' is, when the word 'raki' is googled, the second site to appear on the list!

No comments: