Monday, September 01, 2008

Back to work today. Bah. Actually, it's not that bad: At least I'll be able to keep myself fully occupied with something other than child-centred activities. I can't say that I hugely look forward to the summer holidays, simply because I find myself flailing around for things to do, and also because I can't get any concentrated work done because of aforementioned parental duties. In addition, this year money has been horribly tight, which has meant that we haven't been able to get away whatsoever. We were considering just taking the tent and pitching somewhere, but the weather's been so bloody miserable it's just as well we didn't - I can't envisage it as having been anything other than a very damp experience. However, I am determined that next year we'll have a decent jaunt in Turkey.

No comments: