Tuesday, May 23, 2006

reactivated.



I'm back! There are reasons for my absence, which I may or may not share; but right now, I've decided to reanimate this blog, and get it back to routine. it's 6.20 in the evening, I'm exhausted and pissed off and not looking forward to another evening of advanced class, but bollocks to it.
pictures are of me looking pissed off, and the view from Bentyn in the Brecon Beacons, which I hiked up in April, preparing for the 3 peaks challenge I'll be doing in July.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»