Wednesday, May 18, 2005

keep still. keep very still.

This is what I'm saying to myself at the moment. My hand and rib are healing well, although I still can't exert much pressure with my hand. Unfortunately, I've now managed to wrench the muscles in my neck and shoulder, so turning my head is proving to be a bit of a bugger.

I'm currently busy with sorting out the exam schedules, but only a couple of weeks to go now before it's all over, and I can spend a long, easy summer either on holiday, doing my diploma course, or a rather interesting research project that's come my way, courtesy of Reading Uni. In other words, the really fun bits of teaching, instead of the slog of bureaucracy.

Sad to see that my chum Marcus has given up the blog. I've enjoyed reading it, and its often percipient, wise thoughts. I'll miss it, mate!

Right, time for class.

No comments: