Monday, June 21, 2004

Another glorious monday morning - and now the days will slowly but surely start to draw in once more.....there, that's made you feel happy and optimistic, hasn't it?
I don't know particularly why, but I don't have the incentive at present to write on a computer; I feel more like scrawling in a notepad, chucking out demented cartoons of whatnot and thingummyjigs. Hence I must needs force myself to write something, anything in order to keep me going.
We had a delighful workshop with Bradley Lightbody of Quiet Associates last week, on the joys of keeping a Scheme of Work for our respective classes. Myself and other teachers from my department took delight into laying into his absolute, over-idealised guff. Balls to it all! I spent virtually all of last week doing fatuous paperwork or someone else's job, rather than what I'm paid to do.
Saturday, and in the college again, for the FCE and CAE speaking exams, which went pretty well. Came back home, and Wife and I decided to crack open the bottle of champagne that's been languishing in the fridge for months. Nice. Then we got quite merrily pissed up yesterday round at my mum's.

No comments: