Thursday, June 26, 2003

Well well well, a new design for blogger......hmmmmmmm..... I'm not sure I like it yet. I was going to post a piece on some of my favourite writers, but I'll do that later, when I have more time. At present, I have a class due in an hour and a half.....pre-intermediate Chinese.....a scintillating afternoon of crap English awaits.....I also have a hangover. I sauntered up to my old drinking hole, the White Horse in Emmer Green last night. saw an old chum, Julian, and his brother Steve, plus a few other people. Got sucked into a conversation re languages, learning, etymology and other such balls. Then I went home via Grove Road, Surley Row and Shipnell's farm, staggering along a bridleway under a warm, rustling night, fell through the front door and had a couple more beers. Didn't get to bed until 2.30.

No comments: