Monday, November 05, 2007

God, I'm knackered. I haven't been sleeping particularly well for the last couple of weeks, but I'm damned if I know why. Just general stress, I suppose. It's not helped by snoring either - I've actually managed to wake myself up a couple of times.
Had a pleasant weekend: Invited Ruth and Harriet, a couple of work colleagues, plus their spouses over for an early-ish dinner. Nur made up an absolutely enormous spread, after I'd suggested some meals and she decided to make the lot - Haydari, Sigara Boregi, Acili Ezme, Zeytinyagli pirasa, vine leaves, tavuk kalamar, Hasanpasa kofte, taze fasulye - the full works. A good time had by all, followed by fireworks and sharing out baby clothes that Sean had grown out of.
We also now have a larder full of food that will need to be demolished.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget the Baklava,Lentil kofte and kisir darling:o) xx

Doris said...

BEAH!

Doris said...

Eee-bah de bah bah niche